Sunday, August 07, 2005

A Note from Pastor Mark

A Note from Pastor Mark . . .

It’s hard to believe how fast the summer is going. Especially when we start talking about the Mower County Fair! Let’s pray that God will use the Crane Chapel display along with the literature that is passed out during the fair to his Glory.

I had the privilege of attending a board meeting this past Tuesday. It was long, but I felt the spirit was good. Crane Chapel has so many dedicated servants. It was also good to see enthusiastic volunteers as they planned for Vacation Bible School.

We have much to pray about, though in all things we rejoice that God’s Word will not return void, but accomplish its purpose in many hearts.

. . . so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it”
-- Isaiah 55:11(NIV)

In Christ’s Love
Your Servant,
Mark

Our sympathies go out to the Getchells in their loss.
May they experience God’s comforting love.

No comments: